If you have any health condition that would compromise your ability to participate in exercise, please see a fitness professional before participating.
• We ask that all participants attending group exercise classes be in the studio and in position to begin the class at the starting time identified on the group exercise schedule. Participants who are late to class should warm up prior to entering the class, and when entering the studio, move to the back of the class
so as not to disturb the other participants.
• Once a class has started, no one will be allowed to come in after 15 minutes and the door will be locked from the inside.
• The instructor is there to provide instruction, motivation, and most importantly, to provide a safe environment for exercising. We ask that during class you listen to the instructor and abide by their instructions and counsel.
• Please follow the instructors lead as they will always include modifications. All instructors are certified/
licensed and trained to lead a safe and effective workout. It is disruptive to the instructor and other participants when you are engaged in your own workout during class.
• Participants need to be considerate of each other and respect personal/workout space so that everyone has a good experience in class. There’s nothing worse than having someone cramp your space –
especially when arms are flapping and legs kicking. Even if a class is full to capacity, there seems to be a natural way keep space.
• Upon entering the studio after most other people have taken their spots and floor space is limited, carefully and politely weave your way to a logical space. The normal flow of a studio filled with people should mean that you will be offered space by your fellow members. But to be on the safe side, always
make sure you aren’t blocking someone’s view of the instructor.
• If, for any reason, you experience difficulty during class, such as dizziness, shortness of breath, experience and injury, feel faint…etc., please cease exercising and let the instructor know of your difficulties. They will assist you in receiving appropriate attention.
• If you find it necessary to leave class early, please advise the instructor that you will be leaving early. Please exit the class in a manner that does not disturb the rest of the class. Most classes offer a cool down, stretching segment at the end. If you leave before this section of class is completed, please ensure that you cool down and stretch out on your own, as this one of the most important and beneficial components of exercise allowing a safe recovery from your workout.
• Please place all bags, coats, extra shoes etc. in the locker room (locked) or on the shelving inside the fitness studio area. We would like to keep clutter down and provide as much space in the studio for exercises.
• When completed with an Group Cycling exercise session please clean off the cycling bikes and mats and wipe them down with a cleaning towel. Also, please return any equipment used to the proper location before leaving the room. * Please wipe any sweat off the floor around you.
• Attendance is on a first come first serve basis unless pre-booking is available/advised for a specific class.
• Pre-booking is a must for Zumba® classes at night due high demand and limited capacity. If you do not reserve a spot and the class is full, you will not be allowed to enter the class for safety and health measures.
It is prohibited for any member and/or staff member to enter the group exercise studio while a class is i session. If any equipment is needed, kindly make sure you get them before the class starts to avoid is erupting the class flow.
• The group exercise studio will remain locked when classes are not in session and will open 10-1 minutes before class starts.
• The gym reserves the right to cancel any classes that average less than 5 participants on a daily basis for a period of 30 days.
• Usage of cell phones is not allowed in the studio.